Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

PDZA

Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium


I took the children to the zoo on Sunday morning. We got there as it was opening, on a 60 degree overcast day. It was FANTASTIC!!! No people to give me "don't touch push my 3 yr old out of the way or my don't even think about taking my children and running away" anxiety. Places like the zoo make all of those fears come to surface.

The children had a blast! One of the best parts was that it only cost $12.80. The children participated in the Pierce County summer reading program and upon completion they received a free ticket to the zoo! I only had to pay for myself!!!! But I made up for the free tickets with purchases in the over priced gift shop :(


Hopefully with school starting in 10 days I will be able to get back into sewing mode!!


Rachel and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment