Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Trip to Mt. Rainier

Mt Rainier is magnificent. Lance and I would love to climb it one day. We drove up to Paradise and took a few pictures, the visitors center is also located here. It is full of diagrams, and information about the mountain the the wildlife.




We walked one of the trails to a waterfall you can see from the road. It was gorgeous. The children had a blast!




And my pictures are not spacing correctly, so my post is short so I don't throw something at the computer.
Rachel and Family

2 comments:

  1. I WANT TO GO WHEN WE GO UPTHERE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a wonderful place to visit and your family looks great. One day maybe I will make it there to see the mountain. Thanks for stopping by my blog as well.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete