Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The baby is napping...

I get most of my computer time in when the baby is napping. This week the older children are on spring break so my quiet time has been limited. I'm sure you can just feel the tension in my typing! But as I was getting on the computer to quick check my e-mail ie: facebook. I looked to my left and saw Annabelle, Mathew and Jacob all sitting in the recliner helping Mathew with his DS game. It was great they are helping each other and being quiet, that just doesn't happen in our house.
What I really got on to post about was a funny realization I had about an hour ago. My dad and one of my sisters are coming to visit in a few weeks. My dad told me to do something for myself he mentioned a massage or manicure. I scheduled a dentist appointment. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, I mean really this is what I do with my free time. Hey, if I do it while they are here 1. I actually get to the dentist and 2. I don't have to pay a sitter.

Happy Wednesday!!!

We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

Rachel and Family

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, I think that is the time away that is the break, not really what you are doing. So the dentist sounds like a great break to me. :)

    ReplyDelete