Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dresses are for girls!!

Annabelle loves to wear dresses. As I say this I'm reminded she has 2 dresses and 2 skirts. I am and never have been a dress girl. It is hard for me to buy dresses knowing she will need tights, leggings, or shorts underneath. Makes more sense to just buy pants.
So she is always excited when dresses are bought for her as gifts. This one her Aunt Jessie got her for Christmas. The weather was finally nice enough to wear it the other day. Really she is excited about the dress, not so much getting her picture taken.





In a day or two I'll post about our evening at the park. The kiddos had so much fun. Lance got the camera for a few minutes, so there are some pictures of me (that never happens)!

Rachel and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment