Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Itchy Itchy Scratchy Scratchy

Our poor boy Landon. He has had cradle cap since about 5weeks old. At first I was "letting it pass" then it started to get real bad, and clumpy and flaky-gross. We would wash everyday then lather with baby oil. Then we would try to wash every other day and lather in baby oil. So then came google about 1 1/2 weeks ago! I saw a lot of suggestions to use canola oil then wash then lather in baby oil. So I did and its working, I have done canola once and now just bath every other day and later 2-3 times a day with baby oil.



But poor guy it still itches, see the top of his head. I tried to keep it moisturized then he would wake-up with scratches all over his head, so then I tried the beanie and of course it comes off as he sleeps. I have to trim his nails every other day. Then a friend suggested the newborn mittens, and of course I forgot to grab them at wal-mart today. So I was at the dentist office today with Annabelle(look for that post thursday) and one of her classmates father mentioned socks on his hands. Okay, so I should have already thought of that, seeing as I will try to find something in the house before I will purchase something new!! So as I put Landon to bed tonight I remember grab the socks, of course they were all in the wash except for the one pair that doesn't match!! And I have the fan on in the room since he looks as if hes bundled up for a blizzard!

Lance and Rachel, Annabelle, Mathew, Jacob, and Landon

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute little picture! I hope his cradle cap goes away.

    ReplyDelete