Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The recipes on blogs oh my!!!

I have never been one to cook let alone bake. But as I look through blog after blog I'm finding it can be much easier than I thought.

This is one of my favorite blogs for recipes Real Mom Kitchen. I had never heard of flour less cookies. I hate to make anymore mess than needed throughout the day and flour is one of those not needed adventures. Here is her flour less cookies recipe!

Or these "made from scratch" OK not really, cake mix cookies, from a different blog! These are the ones I'm trying out today (except I'm doing yellow butter cake mix with chocolate chips!) This is an easy way to use up cake mixes before they expire (because mold can then grow in the mixes, same as expired pancake mixes, FYI)!

And here is something Lance and I did for Sunday dinner. And just to warn you, I do not have picture taking skills, so if the picture is blurry it is not your eyes or the computer, lol!







We had cheeseburgers and then I bought some zucchini and yellow squash to grill. I "marinated" the zucchini and squash in oil, salt and thyme. (next time I will try Italian dressing like Kayln from Kayln's Kitchen suggested, ours didn't have very much flavor.


Rachel and Lance, Annabelle, Mathew, Jacob, and Landon

1 comment:

  1. Yummmy! I love squash and zucchinni! Delicious...I like them with EVOO and garlic and then put them in the oven on broil. :)

    ReplyDelete