Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

THE House


Lance and I are so proud of ourselves.

3 br, 2 1/2 bath, Loft, Office, and the basics! We also have a fenced yard, which will come in handy once the weather gets a bit nicer!

Here are a few pictures! All my Facebook friends have probably seen them. I do post way more on FB than I thought I would.

HA, HA, HA

Then as I went to load pictures I remembered we now have a Mac and I have not transferred any pictures. I am also too lazy to get up and grab the external hard drive to retrieve said pictures.

But since I took the time to start this post, I am going to share it with you!

Really I'm laughing inside so hard right now, at how my day has been going.

I have 4 sick kiddos, landscapers making so much noise while I have 4 sick kiddos, and now this picture less post.

Okay back to being a mom. I will have picture of our house another day!!

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment